Monday, September 5, 2011

amarillo

Sitting in a hotel room [like all the time] can be a lonely thing. However, if you can remind yourself of why you're there and it's a good reason [or you can at least turn it in to one] then you can stay positive, at least 95% of the time. I've been in Amarillo, Texas for about 3 weeks and before that I'd been here 2.5 weeks with a few days at home in between. This is all compounded by the fact that I had moved home about two weeks prior to that... Let's just say the last six months have been a pretty crazy road and at "the end" I never thought I'd be in Texas. Thankfully I have only two weeks left and it's not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. So about that positive stuff... Amarillo is not as boring as I originally anticipated, my coworkers are all great, and I've even made some cool friends, and I'm making money which in my case is much needed.

[good friends]

[cadillac ranch]

[amarillo has a thing for horses]

**The thing about this blog thing is that I am horrible at doing it and thus it makes me want to back track and tell about my move and being home, but I'm not sure that's really the point of a blog. So take this grain for now, and eventually, hopefully sooner, I'll be back :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment